E-Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Presentation Duration:It would be open presentation, scheduled as per your acceptance letter.
- The E-poster will be displayed on standard Portrait Format.
- File format should be in JPEG.
- Single JPEG should be sent.
- E Poster should be 42 X 59.5 cm (Conference or Event poster) in size.
- For creating an e-poster, you can use this free online website www.canva.com . Sign up with Google or Facebook, or with your own email and password. In the search box, search for 'Conference poster'.
From the options shown, you can either choose from the templates, or choose from a blank template, and create your own poster by adding photos, text etc.
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static JPEG (Not GIF etc.)
- CLICK HERE to view the detailed presentation schedule.
- Kindly send your e-Poster before 27-Nov.2020 as per e-Poster guidelines on firstname.lastname@example.org for display on virtual platform for all the attendees.
- The E-poster needs to be created as per suggestion under
- The poster title should be displayed prominently at the top of the poster along with institution/organization/ affiliation and co-authors name.
- The text should include (most likely as separate elements of the poster) Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results (Tables, graphs, picture etc.), Conclusion and keywords if any.
- The poster should be self-explanatory; Text should be brief and well organized.
- The font should be Calibri (12 size).
- When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green).
- When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple) we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, cyan).
- Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds as they are colours that are difficult to read.
- Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details.
- In case you are not able to join, you may request for a substitute Presenter. The Substitute Presenter can be a registered co-author of the abstract and must be able to discuss all aspects of the abstract data, send your request to email@example.com latest by 30 Nov.
For general questions about the program, your presentation, etc., please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Kumud Gulati