Oral Presentations Guidelines
- Presentation Duration: 7 minutes followed by 3 minutes of discussion (Total 10 minutes).
- You are advised to strictly follow the time limit allotted to you.
- Your presentation should be prepared on Microsoft PowerPoint only and it should be not more than 10 slides excluding title slide. All slides must be numbered.
- Preferred page set-up is landscape orientation (portrait orientation will not get displayed correctly).
- Your presentation title size should be 38 and content size to be 24.
- Kindly keep six lines on a single slide and only six words in a single row to maintain uniformity.
- Slides should be divided into following categories: -
- Title slide containing study title, presenter's name, and affiliation, and place where work has been done.
- Aims & Objectives
- References (Vancouver style)
- Do not copy and paste the images from another application, please use the "insert image from a file" functionality in PowerPoint (JPG or PNG format only).
- All presenters are requested to submit a copy of their presentation by 30th November, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org and join at the start of the session to avoid last minute connectivity issue.
- CLICK HERE to view the detailed presentation schedule.
- Please keep your mike and Camera on off mode when you are not presenting. Only keep them open during your allotted time.
In case you are not able to join, you may request for a substitute Presenter. The Substitute Presenter can be a registered co-author of the abstract and must be able to discuss all aspects of the abstract data, send your request to email@example.com latest by 30 Nov.2020
CONTACT: For general questions about the program, your presentation, etc., please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mr. Kumud Gulati +91-9560179563